Terms & Conditions:
1. The promotor is PPGMF Limited
2. Entry into this competition constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
Conditions of Entry:
3. Employees of the Promoter, PPGMF and PPO (NZ) Limited are not eligible to enter.
4. All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter may substitute the prize or any portion of the Prize with an alternative Prize of equivalent value without notice.
5. The Promoter may disqualify an entrant should it become aware that he or she may have been: (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions; or (c) engaging in any unlawful or improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
6. Proof of identity may be requested by the Promoter in order to claim the prize. Identification suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
7. All decisions made by the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to make change to the competition terms and conditions, without notice, throughout the competition entry period.
9. By entering this competition you have agreed to receive communications for marketing and promotional purposes from Pita Pit New Zealand.
How to enter:
Entry period: 01/10/2020 – 15/12/2020
10. To enter: The competition is open to those who fill out the above form within the entry period.
11. Prize: There will be a winner selected at random each week (for the duration of 12 weeks) who will receive a catering platter up to the value of $200.
12. To claim prize: Pita Pit will be in touch with the winners via the email address provided to organise your prize delivery. Prize will be received at a time that works for the local Pita Pit and may be subject to availability. Prize recipients must make contact with Pita Pit NZ within three days of being contacted by email otherwise the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected at random.
13. The Promoter and its partners are not liable for lost, stolen or damaged prizes.