Design our Pita Pit Wrapping Paper Competition
Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter is PPGMF (NZ) Limited.
2. Entry into this competition constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
Conditions of Entry
3. This competition is open to New Zealand residents only.
4. Entrants agree to receive future communications from the Promoter and its related entities, including from their Fan Card loyalty program.
5. As a condition of entering this competition, the entrant agrees that if they are the a Prize Winner, the Promoter and its related entities may use the Entrant’s name, image, design, likeness and/or voice in any media New Zealand wide for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation for any future marketing in respect of the promotion.
6. By entering this competition, you agree to having your design used across Pita Pit wrap New Zealand wide for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation and forfeit any ownership of the design submitted to the Promoter.
7. All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter may substitute the prize or any portion of the Prize with an alternative Prize of equivalent value without notice.
8. The Promoter may disqualify an entrant should it become aware that he or she may have been: (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions; or (c) engaging in any unlawful or improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
9. If the Promoter cannot run the competition as planned, they may extend the entry period or postpone or cancel the competition. If so, a notice will be posted at https://www.facebook.com/pitapitnz.
10. Proof of identity may be requested by the Promoter in order to claim the prize. Identification suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. If suitable verification cannot be presented, the entrant will forfeit the prize.
11. All decisions made by the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to make change to the competition terms and conditions, without notice, throughout the competition entry period.
How to Enter
13. Entry period: 1st June to 5th July 2021.
14. The Prize Details include:
1st Place: $1,000 NZD cash and $500 NZD worth of Pita Pit Free Pita/Salad Bowl vouchers (34 vouchers valued at up to $15 each). Runners Up Prize (up to 4 runners up prizes): $50 NZD worth of Pita Pit Free Pita/Salad Bowl vouchers (4 vouchers valued at up to $15 each).
15. To enter: Entrants must complete and submit a design that meets the design specifications as stated within the competition entry page at www.pitapit.co.nz/designcompetition and submit their entry via the entry form by 11:59pm on the 5th of July 2021.
16. Selection Process: Up to five finalist designs will be selected by the Promoter. The finalists will be notified by the Promoter using the contact details as provided on your entry form. Finalists designs will be posted to the Promoters social pages (Facebook and Instagram) for voting by the public. The design which receives the most votes from the public via social media will be selected as the winning entrant and awarded 1st place. A runner up prize will be provided for up to 4 runners up. Should any of the prize winners not be contactable within 5 working days of selection, the prize will be considered forfeited, and an alternate prize winner may be selected at the discretion of the Promoter.
17. To claim prize: The winner will be announced on the Promoter’s social media accounts and notified on the contact details provided. Upon contact, the Promoter will ask for photo identification, proof of bank details and postal address. The prize money will be transferred via online banking to the winner’s bank account within 5 working days of the winner providing the details. Transfer of $500 worth of physical Pita Pit vouchers will be sent by courier to the address provided within 14 working days of winner providing the required details.
18. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter nor its agents will be responsible for the quality of any Prize once issued.
19. The Promoter and its partners are not liable for lost, stolen or damaged prizes.
20. The prize received is subject to availability. If the prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or substitute the prize at the Promoter and their partner’s discretion.
21. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter nor its agents will be responsible for the quality of any Prize once issued.
22. The Promoter is not liable for lost, stolen or damaged prizes.
23. The prize received is subject to availability. If the prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or substitute the prize at the Promoter and their partner’s discretion.
24. Prizes will be shipped or emailed to the winner within a reasonable timeframe once claimed.