Pepsi Max x Pita Pit Promotion
Participating Pita Pit locations include: Lambton Quay, Symonds St, Onewa Rd, Oamaru, Rosebank Road, Hamilton CBD, Tay St, Kerikeri, Otahuhu, Featherston St, Victoria Park, Te Rapa, Apollo Drive, Mt Eden, Greenlane, Carlton Gore, Pukekohe, Botany Hub, Blenheim, The Base, Sylvia Park, Whangarei, George St, Porirua, Kahikatea, Andersons Bay, New Plymouth, Takanini, Nelson & Rotorua Trade Central.
1. Information on how to qualify for and redeem the free Pepsi Max Taste Challenge Kit forms part of these terms and conditions. Requesting or accepting the free Pepsi Max Taste Challenge Kit is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. This promotion is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and older. Employees of the Promoter, of participating Pita Pit stores and any agency involved with this promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences on 20 June 2022 and finishes when all free Pepsi Max Taste Challenge Kits have been redeemed (‘Promotion Period’).
4. To be eligible to redeem a free Pepsi Max Taste Challenge Kit, simply purchase any salad or wrap and a $3 or $4 beverage from a participating Pita Pit store in a single transaction during the Promotion Period (‘Qualifying Transaction’) and see counter staff to check whether you may receive a free Pepsi Max Taste Challenge Kit (i.e. to check stocks have not been exhausted). A free Pepsi Max Taste Challenge Kit will be available to the first 163 customers, at each participating Pita Pit store, who complete a Qualifying Transaction.
5. There is one free Pepsi Max Taste Challenge Kit for each eligible participant, strictly while stocks last. You may redeem a Pepsi Max Taste Challenge Kit only once, even if you conduct several Qualifying Transactions during the Promotion Period.
6. The free Pepsi Max Taste Challenge Kit is not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
7. All decisions made by the Promoter, its employees, or agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. To the extent permitted by law, in the event the Promoter must cease the promotion during the Promotion Period for any reason, the Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the promotion at any time in its sole discretion.
10. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the free Pepsi Max Taste Challenge Kit with purchase promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any variation in the free Pepsi Max Taste Challenge Kit; (d) any tax liability incurred by a participant; or (e) use of the free Pepsi Max Taste Challenge Kit.
11. As a condition of participating in the promotion, participants indemnify the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with this promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including costs on a solicitor-client basis) which the participant may incur arising out of their participation in the promotion and/or using the Pepsi Max Taste Challenge Kit or consuming the beverages contained in it, howsoever caused.
12. The Promoter is Frucor Suntory NZ Limited, 86 Plunket Avenue, Manukau, Auckland 2104, New Zealand. For further information call 0800 332 531.
13. PepsiCo Australia Holdings Pty Limited and its associated agencies and companies (collectively ‘PepsiCo’) are not involved in or responsible for the organisation or conduct of this promotion, and will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) by any person in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any free Pepsi Max Taste Challenge Kit, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). All participant inquiries should be directed to the Promoter, on the details noted above, and not PepsiCo.